No matter the occasion, champagne always makes an appearance at all of my parties, no matter the time of day! Most of the time, I prefer to not add anything to take away from the delicate taste or it's elegant color. My Champagne Kiss combines the flavors or true champagne with chocolate and strawberries, the perfect romantic combination!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Champagne (your favorite) - 1 bottle
- Dark Chocolate - 6 pieces, ½-inch
- Strawberries - 6, ½-inch sliced
- Cocoa Powder - ¼ cup
- Pour the cocoa powder onto a small plate. On another small plate pour just enough water to coat the bottom of the plate. Place the rim of a champagne flute into the water then directly into the cocoa powder to cover each rim.
- Do this with all the champagne flutes.
- Place a piece of chocolate in the bottom of each champagne flute and fill with champagne. Top with a slice of strawberry.
I hope my Champagne Kiss has you seeing hearts this Valentine's Day! XO